Simply go to the Booking page and fill out the required details. You will receive an e-mail confirming your booking. You will then be sent by post or email your outbound and inbound luggage travel documents (airwaybills). Please affix an Air Waybill to each piece of luggage ready for collection.
An Air Waybill is a paper ticket containing your collection and delivery details as well as a unique tracking number.
Yes. The cost of your shipment is determined by the sizes and weights of your luggage items and the route and service.
|Weight||Box Size cm*||Suitcase Size cm|
Nothing. Simply have your items ready to go. (Golf Bags, Bicycles, Skis, Snowboards and Ski Boots must be packed in an airline compatible case or box) Just ensure that the Air Waybill is securely attached to your luggage.
You may complete your booking online, via our secure payment facility. We accept the following debit/credit cards: Amex, MasterCard, Visa.
Luggage Delivery Company services most countries in the world
We offer this service (subject to suitable port facilities which we confirm with the individual cruise company) and an administration fee of usually around GBP 55.00 ( plus Tax if applicable) is added to our usual cost. We require the following additional information :- cruise line, vessel name, date and port of departure and port of arrival.
- Animals (including birds, fish, insects, larvae, pupae etc.)
- Animal products (including but not limited to ivory, fur and garments trimmed with fur)
- Antiques and art works
- Complete firearms and firearm parts, ammunition, explosives, weapons
- Dangerous / hazardous goods (including but not limited to perfumes, aftershaves, aerosols, flammable substances, loose lithium batteries, dry ice, biological substances, UN classified dangerous goods and any goods specified as such under International Air Transport Association regulations (“ATA”), the Agreement on Dangerous Goods by Road (“ADR”) or International Maritime Dangerous Goods (“IMDG”) regulations.
- Flowers and plant products
- Human remains or ashes
- Illegal goods (these are goods which are considered illegal in the origin, the transit points and / or the destination countries and would include but not be limited to pirated goods, counterfeit goods and narcotics)
- Imitation (replica) firearms, toy guns, weapons, explosive devices or ammunition
- Medical samples (including but not limited to bodily fluids and tissue samples)
- Negotiable instruments in bearer form (including but not limited to bank notes, currency, vouchers)
- Perishable items that require a temperature controlled environment
- Prescription drugs and pharmaceutical products
- Foodstuffs, perishable food articles and beverages requiring refrigeration or other environmental control, including, but not limited to: Wine, Beer, Spirits and Champagne.
- Packages that are wet, leaking or emit an odour of any kind or packages wrapped in Kraft paper.
No, any pressurised container is not permitted to be packed in unaccompanied luggage, including deodorants and hairsprays.
No, any item containing alcohol (including perfumes and aftershaves) is not permitted to be packed in unaccompanied luggage.
No, alkaline batteries are not permitted. Please ensure these are removed from any items you have packed.
Yes you can ship items such as kayaks, canoes, surfboards, windsurf and sails, hang gliders, pole vaults, javelins etc
Extra-large items must be packed in a travel case specifically designed for that piece of equipment
When contacting us please have details of weight and size of item(s) to be shipped
(Size and weight details required are length, width and height – including packaging)
Once you have placed a booking the cost cannot be refunded. Luggage Delivery Company may also charge GBP 25.00 cancellation fee to cover administrative charges.
If the item(s) you ship are larger or heavier than the size or weight of the item(s) you booked, your shipment is overweight The size allowance for each weight for boxes and suitcases are:
|Weight||BOX||BAG/SUITCASE/TRUNK.||Bike Box||Golf Bag||Skis||SurfBoard|
If your item is not in our list please email email@example.com or use the form here. Luggage Delivery Company reserves the right to charge the additional price of the actual size or weight shipped or an additional GBP 5.00 per kg plus Tax of 20% whichever the greater of for overweight or oversize consignments.
Luggage may be x-rayed for security purposes and any camera film or other items may be harmed by the radiation from the x-rays.
Simple, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form here.
Please remember standard collection times are Mon – Fri 09.00 to 17.30
In the unlikely event that your luggage is not delivered on time and you have booked our Priority Service, Luggage Delivery Company will credit you in full if your luggage arrives later than the agreed date.
The above delivery guarantee does not apply in the following circumstances: if you pack any prohibited items, or through Force Majeure, or in any country that requires customs formalities, or if you have booked our Economy Service.